State Farm TV Spot, 'Bath Bomb' Featuring Patrick Mahomes
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
NFL quarterback Patrick Mahomes is set on getting a Personal Price Plan from State Farm. His interpretation of the plan is a bit too literal because he thinks he needs to get personal with Jake to qualify. The football star confesses his love for bath bombs and drops several baby pink and floral soaps into his ice bath. Jake informs him that the plan helps him get a uniquely affordable price and that some things -- like his bathing behavior -- can be left unsaid.
- September 08, 2022
- State Farm
- “Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm Is There.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots