Chubb Group of Insurance Companies TV Commercial, 'Flying Cars. Crash Landing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Wendell Strode, executive director of The National Corvette Museum, was glad to have Chubb insurance when a sinkhole opened up underneath his museum and took eight priceless corvettes with it. As he explains the disaster, videos and photos of the horrendous damage are projected on the walls around him. However, Chubb was there within hours to survey the damage, ensure everyone was safe and get the exhibit up and running. The museum reopened the very next day.
- Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Chubb Group of Insurance Companies Insurance
- “Chubb. Insured.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.