John F. Kennedy Presidential Foundation TV Commercial, 'Profile in Courage Award'
In a time of great political divide in America, the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation reflects on the words of the late president, who once encouraged the American people to be strong and courageous, regardless of political standing. Those who believe they know a leader who has demonstrated political courage by standing up for the greater good are encouraged to submit a nomination for the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation Profile in Courage Award.
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Jane Pauley , John F. Kennedy , Martin Luther King, Jr.
- CBS, FOX News Channel
- Fox & Friends, CBS Sunday Morning
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment