Google Home Max TV Spot, 'GRAMMYs' Song by Anderson .Paak
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Google shows the versatility of its Google Home Max with a selection of different musical styles. The system is said to reveal the layered quality of an acoustic song or bump up the base in a hip-hop jam. If listeners are really feeling the music, they can ask Google Home Max to turn it all the way up.
- January 25, 2018
- Google Home
- Songs - Add
- Light It Up (Remix) - Major Lazer, Nyla & Fuse ODG, Come Down - Anderson .Paak, Die Young - Sylvan Esso
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots