Tennis Warehouse TV Spot, 'adidas Adizero Ubersonic 2 Street Art'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Footage of a hooded vandal spraying paint on a brick wall is intercut with two men engaged in a rigorous game of tennis. Much like the streaks of paint from the hoodlum's spray can, the movements of the athletes' sneakers against the court create artistic flourishes. Those trainers, the adidas Adizero Ubersonic 2 Street Art, are available at Tennis Warehouse.
- May 11, 2017
- Tennis Warehouse
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots