McDonald's Happy Meal TV Commercial, 'Nat Geo Kids: Milk Mustache'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While enjoying her Happy Meal at McDonald's, a young girl reads off a Nat Geo Kids Weird But True fact card to her mom and brother. Apparently, a baby humpback whale drinks up to 130 gallons of milk each day! Mom points out that's the equivalent of 2,000 McDonald's milk jugs while her brother jokes about how big the whale's milk mustache must be as he ironically sports his own. For a limited time, kids can find a Nat Geo Kids Weird But True fact card and plush toy in their Happy Meals.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- McDonald's Happy Meal
- Get a Nat Geo Kids plush toy and a Weird But True fact card in every Happy Meal
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Makenzie Lee-Foster ... Whale girl