AT&T Business Edge- to-Edge Intelligence TV Spot, 'Anthem'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
AT&T claims to offer Edge-to-Edge Intelligence that virtually covers every part of your business. By integrating a sensor and machine, workers ensure that the doors on the refrigerators they're making don't fall off. One worker even acknowledges a blue machine's assigned gender, uttering "atta boy" as the machine named Bruce performs its duty on the production line.The technology also identifies which sweater color customers love and the owner makes a note to never buy grape again. With allies on the outside and algorithms on the inside, AT&T assures its customer not to panic when someone tries to breach her network. The provider even allows a florist to remotely adjust the temperature of a work van that's stuck in traffic so the flowers inside don't wilt. AT&T declares that the list of what it can do for your business goes on and on.
- April 06, 2018
- AT&T Business
- “That's the Power of &”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Antonia Jones ... Pediatric cardiologist, Bayne Gibby ... Boutique owner, Kevin Patrick Doherty ... Flower truck driver, Mike Ostroski ... Factory manager
- Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots