Denny's TV Spot, 'Solo: A Star Wars Story: Exclusive Trading Cards'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two rough, intergalactic pirates face down in a seedy cantina, bartering over a high-stakes game. In actuality, these young scoundrels are sitting with their parents in a Denny's booth, attempting to agree on a trade of their cards based on the film "Solo: A Star Wars Story." For a limited time, the restaurant is donating a portion of the proceeds from the cards to No Kid Hungry.
- April 10, 2018
- A minimum $1.75 will go to No Kid Hungry with every trading card pack purchase with a minimum guaranteed donation of $1,000,000 (expires: 06/25/2018)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Anomaly ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots