Delta Air Lines 12status TV Spot, 'The Flight of the 12s Ambassador'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Delta understands that even the most dedicated football fans may not live near their team's hometown and offers a 12status membership to Seahawks fans. Ultramarathon runner Greg Nance lives and works in Shanghai. On game days, he dons his Seahawks gear and runs sometimes 15 miles to a bar in the early morning so he can be the "12th Man" for his favorite team. Delta believes his routine is proof that you can't stop Seattle, even in Shanghai.
- December 10, 2017
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Air Lines 12status
- “You Can't Stop Seattle”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Digitas ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, MKG ... Digital Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots