Lead the Way Fund TV Commercial, 'Staff Sgt. Josh Hargis & Kyle Emmons'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Josh Hargis and Retired Staff Sergeant Kyle Emmons both suffered loss of limbs while serving in Afghanistan. Sgt Emmons says that he never wants to give up, expressing how happy he was when he was able to walk again. Lead the Way Fund encourages us to help those injured on duty and their families.
- Lead the Way Fund
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Help Lead Wounded Army Rangers and Their Families to a Better LIfe.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.