Capital One Venture TV Spot, 'Touchscreens' Featuring Jennifer Garner
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jennifer Garner asks a woman which purchases she received double miles on from her airline credit card. When the woman chooses only two from a list, Garner says that's unfortunate and believes it's a "no-brainer" to use the Capital One Venture card instead. The actress says card holders get double miles on every purchase they make, not just on airline purchases.
- June 19, 2017
- Capital One (Credit Card)
- “What's In Your Wallet?”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- GSD&M ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots