Goya Mojo Criollo TV Spot, 'Life Has More Than One Flavor'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Goya believes that life has more than one flavor. A backyard chef is confident that even the kids will love the Latin flavor of his chuletas asadas marinated with his secret ingredient, Goya's Mojo Criollo, despite some worries from another parent. To the woman's surprise, the kids dig in with no complaints.
- June 19, 2017
- Goya Foods
- Goya Foods Mojo Criollo Marinade
- “If It's GOYA... It Has to Be Good!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wing ... Agency, Dieste ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots