Foundation for a Drug-Free World TV Commercial, 'Teenage Statistics'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Foundation for a Drug-Free World claims that nearly half of all public school children in the United States have tried drugs or alcohol by the time they're 13 years old and teens whose parents talk to them about drugs, are less likely to use them. The organization encourages parents to tell their kids the truth about drugs so they can grow up in a more drug-free world.
- Foundation for a Drug-Free World
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.