SKYY Vodka TV Spot, 'Make. Every Day. With Founder Maurice Kanbar'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
According to SKYY, its namesake vodka came about in 1992 when Maurice Kanbar wanted to find the ideal vodka for a perfect martini. When he wasn't satisfied with what was already out there, he took on the task of crafting one himself. Thus, SKYY Vodka was born -- an act of creation that SKYY celebrates through its slogan "Make. Every Day."
- October 09, 2017
- SKYY Vodka
- SKYY Vodka Vodka
- “Make. Every Day.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Lambesis, Inc. ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots