Excedrin Migraine TV Spot, 'Be There for the Moments That Matter'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman receives photo texts from her husband and daughter while she lies in bed suffering from a migraine. Feeling left out, she uses Excedrin Migraine to relieve symptoms such as pain, nausea and sensitivity to light and sound within 30 minutes. Because of Excedrin, she no longer has to miss out on important moments spent with her family.
- June 13, 2017
- Excedrin Migraine, Excedrin Extra Strength, Excedrin PM Headache, Excedrin Tension Headache
- “Proven. Headache. Relief.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Digital Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots