23andMe TV Spot, 'Apolo Ohno: DNA of a Champion'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Apolo Ohno wanted to know what makes him who he is and why he was inclined to become an Olympic athlete. After getting his 23andMe test results, he realized that it made sense for him to become a short track speed skater because he is physically designed for power and strength. He feels blessed for that and seems grateful that he was finally able to explore his genetic makeup with the help of 23andMe.
- February 22, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2018 Winter Olympics Feb 9, 2018 - Feb 25, 2018, 2018 Winter Paralympics Mar 8, 2018 - Mar 18, 2018
- TWO NIL ... Agency, TWO NIL ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots