Duluth Trading Company Bullpen Underwear TV Commercial, 'What’s Happening'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Duluth Trading Company uses two truckers bouncing around in a semitruck to illustrate what happens to one's "boys" inside an average pair of underwear. The company believes that its Bullpen Underwear can prevent this scenario as it is equipped with a stay-put pouch, so the boys can stay in place ... even in outer space!
- Duluth Trading Company
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Duluth Trading Company Bullpen Underwear
- “Keep Your Boys Where They Belong”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Colle+McVoy ... Agency, Planet Propaganda ... Creative Agency