Nintendo Switch TV Commercial, 'Close Call'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man is playing Xenoblade Chronicals 2 on his Nintendo Switch when a large object strikes his car. A woman playing Fire Emblem Warriors is startled when a large sword slices her couch in half. Another man is chased by fire while playing Skyrim but manages to make it to his living room before it burns him to a crisp. The Nintendo Switch offers portable game play so users can easily change their location, allowing these three players to escape from danger. Alternatively, it can also be hooked up to a television for a stationary gaming experience.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Xenoblade Chronicles X, Bethesda Softworks The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, Nintendo Fire Emblem Warriors
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Holidays Dec 12, 2017 - Jan 1, 2018
- Actors - Add
- Kabir Singh ... Voice Over, Nick Hargrove ... Guy playing "Skyrim", RJ Walker ... Plays Man playing "Xenoblade Chronicles"
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Deutsch, Inc. ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency