IBM Watson TV Commercial, 'Watson at Work: Healthcare'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a hospital situated in a sleepy southwestern town, a doctor asks a young transfer if he misses the big city. He admits that he doesn't miss much, especially the traffic, when a nurse interrupts to alert the doctor that they have received the genomic data. The young protégé is mind-blown that a seemingly disadvantaged hospital has access to this type of analysis. The doctor cues IBM Watson who then gives the rundown of its ability to analyze millions of clinical and scientific reports from medical centers like Quest Diagnostics to help doctors specify cancer treatment based on patients' genomic profiles.
- IBM Watson
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- IBM Watson
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Io Bottoms ... Nurse