Motorola Moto Z2 TV Spot, 'Snap Out of It'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Recognizing that nothing's really changed since the invention of the smartphone, Motorola introduces Moto Mods. They attach to the Moto Z2, allowing users to snap on a speaker, projector or camera with optical zoom. For a limited time, T-Mobile customers can get a Moto Z2 for $20 per month.
- November 07, 2017
- Motorola Moto Mods JBL SoundBoost Speaker, Motorola Moto Mods Moto Insta-Share Projector, Motorola Moto Mods Hasselblad True Zoom Camera, Motorola Moto Mods 360 Camera, Motorola Moto Z2
- T-Mobile customers can get a Moto Z2 for $20 per month
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Agency, Ogilvy ... Creative Agency, Ogilvy ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots