Cricket Wireless TV Spot, 'WWE Dinner' Ft. Dolph Ziggler, Song by Downstait
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After she tries and fails to upload a photo of her dinner, WWE superstar Dolph Ziggler walks down the nearby stairs and up to the frustrated woman. The shirtless wrestler tells her she deserves a good network like Cricket's and she tries to upload again with immediate success. When the two agree that she's on fire with her new network, flames erupt behind them and Cricket tells customers that it has more 4G LTE coverage than T-Mobile and Sprint.
- August 21, 2017
- Cricket Wireless
- Cricket Wireless 4G LTE
- “Switch to Cricket and Steal the Show With Great Coverage.”
- Argonaut ... Agency, TPN ... Creative Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots