Blue-Emu Lidocaine Pain Relief Cream TV Spot, 'Stop the Wasteful Mess'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Blue-Emu claims that the soft sponge applicator on their pain relief cream allows for maximum coverage to an area where pain relief is needed. Other lidocaine creams used for pain relief can contain alcohol, parabens, isn't odor-free and may even numb your hands. Blue-Emu's Maximum Strength Lidocaine Numbing Pain Relief Cream doesn't contain those substances and is odorless .
- May 15, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- View All Screenshots