Bank of America TV Spot, 'VICELAND: Better Money Habits: Scrub Jay'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bank of America presents "The Scrub Jay Guide to Cybersecurity," a Better Money Habits animated pop-up book used to illustrate the idea of protecting vital personal and financial information online. Like the western scrub jay, a blue bird that combats food theft by vigilantly storing and protecting its snacks in secret hiding spots, consumers can take steps to avoid cybertheft by learning better money habits from Bank of America that maintain online privacy.
- May 17, 2017
- Bank of America
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Hill Holliday ... Creative Agency, TPN ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots