DURACELL TV Commercial, 'Camping'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When you are camping in the middle of the woods, you have a choice. DURACELL says you can trust its batteries, or you can choose not to. One man imagines choosing to trust his steps in the dark woods and ends up humorously tumbling down a hillside, getting tangled in a tent which subsequently sets on fire. As the fast piano music of Chopin's "Fantaisie Impromptu" plays, he finally rolls off a roof and into a water-filled ditch. Back at the top of the hill, he chooses to put the DURACELL batteries in his flashlight and not leave things to chance.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Trust Is Power”
- Songs - Add
- Fantaisie Impromptu Op 66 - Frederic Chopin
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency