AACR TV Commercial, 'Teri: Reclaiming Her Life Thanks to Cancer Research'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The American Association for Cancer Research features Teri, a woman who was once diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer and decided to put her faith in clinical trials. The organization claims that it's because of these trials that Teri was able to reclaim her life.
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Leading Discoveries, Targeting Cures, Saving Lives”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.