NCAA Division II TV Commercial, 'Champion'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While showcasing division II female athletes, the NCAA describes what it takes to be a champion. Apparently it takes more than skill or endless drills -- you must give it your all and relentlessly strive to be the best. Instead of asking if you can do it, the NCAA suggests asking, "Will you?"
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Make It Yours”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Leo Burnett ... Agency