Reyka TV Commercial, 'What Icelanders Eat and Drink'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
People have questions about what Iceland is like, and this bearded Icelander is here to answer them. In a light blue, minimally decorated room, he explains that Icelanders obviously drink Reyka Vodka because it's made on the island. When addressing what Icelanders eat, he wants to play to a global audience, so he may glance up at a picture of puffins, but his answer isn't puffins. It's hot dogs. They eat hot dogs.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Reyka Vodka
- “Made of Iceland”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.