Amazon Prime Super Bowl 2018 TV Spot, 'Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan: Season One'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this Super Bowl LII commercial, Amazon Prime Instant Video teases the new series "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan." After stumbling upon suspicious banking activity, CIA analyst Jack Ryan embarks on a dangerous mission to prevent a massive terrorist attack. The show will be available to stream with Amazon Prime Video August 2018.
- February 04, 2018
- Amazon Prime Video
- Amazon Prime Video Prime Video
- Events & Venues
- 2018 Super Bowl LII Feb 4, 2018 at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Actors - Add
- Bill Clinton ... Voice Over, Donald Trump ... Voice Over, John F. Kennedy ... Voice Over, John Krasinski
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots