Intuit Super Bowl 2018 TV Spot, 'Giant Skip Ad'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An animated man walks over to an "Ad ends in ..." countdown tab in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and quickly becomes frustrated by the 30 seconds of wasted time. However, halfway through the countdown, a giant Intuit robot enters the frame and bumps the tab with his fist to create a "Skip Ad" button. Intuit declares TurboTax and QuickBooks help save customers time, so it wanted its Super Bowl LII commercial to do the same.
- February 04, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2018 Super Bowl LII Feb 4, 2018 at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- PHENOMENON ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots