TurboTax Super Bowl 2018 TV Spot, 'The Thing Under the Bed'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this TurboTax Super Bowl LII commercial, a monster emerges from under a woman's bed and wonders how we sleep at all, given how frightening some things are. Things like taxes! He recommends confronting this monster of our own making by filing with TurboTax. After answering some simple questions about himself, he retreats back into the darkness when Michelle, the bed's owner, lies down for a good night's sleep. "Nothing to be afraid of," the creature whispers.
- February 04, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2018 Super Bowl LII Feb 4, 2018 at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots