MassMutual Super Bowl 2018 TV Commercial, 'The Unsung'
In its Super Bowl LII commercial, MassMutual acknowledges the tragedies of 2017 and the ways strangers helped strangers to overcome them. Paying tribute to these unsung heroes, men and women of all ages sing the heartwarming song, "I'll Stand By You," as they band together nationwide. MassMutual remembers when strangers rushed to the aid of victims after Hurricane Harvey and when a synagogue welcomed Muslims after the destruction of their mosque, bringing attention to the human kindness found in humanity's darkest moments.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Insurance. Retirement. Investments.”
- Songs - Add
- I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Super Bowl LII Feb 4, 2018 at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment