Doritos Blaze vs. Mountain Dew Ice Super Bowl 2018 TV Spot, 'Battle'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Things heat up in this Super Bowl LII commercial when Peter Dinklage tries Doritos Blaze and the fiery flavor causes him to lay down spitfire verses like Busta Rhymes as his upscale parlor begins to burn. The "Game of Thrones" star takes on Busta's voice and performs his part from the song "Look at Me Now." Next up is Morgan Freeman. He takes a sip of Mountain Dew Ice and channels Missy Elliott's "Get Ur Freak On." Things turn ice cold quickly as Freeman frosts over his luxe foyer with his performance.
- February 04, 2018
- Songs - Add
- Look at Me Now - Chris Brown Featuring Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliott
- Events & Venues
- 2018 Super Bowl LII Feb 4, 2018 at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Actors - Add
- Busta Rhymes ... Musician, Missy Elliott ... Musician, Morgan Freeman ... Actor/Actress, Peter Dinklage ... Actor/Actress
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots