Northwestern Mutual TV Commercial, 'Spend Your Life Living: This Call’s for You'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dramatized by the lyrics of Emily Ann Roberts' song "9 to 5," a hardworking woman puts in hours of unrecognized work and takes countless phone calls for her boss. When she's about ready to throw in the towel, she answers the phone with the name of her own company. Northwestern Mutual says this is what its version of financial planning looks like: living life and being your own boss.
- Northwestern Mutual
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Spend Your Life Living”
- Songs - Add
- 9 to 5 (The Voice Performance) - Emily Ann Roberts
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency