Northwestern Mutual TV Commercial, 'Childhood Cancer Program'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Northwestern Mutual claims it has been committed to finding a cure for childhood cancer since 2012 when it began its Childhood Cancer Program. Since its origin, the program has donated over $17 million to the cause, funding over 200,000 hours of research. Additionally, Northwestern Mutual gives kids battling cancer a way to enjoy time outdoors through its specialized summer camp.
- Northwestern Mutual
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency