ClassAction.com TV Spot, 'Talcum Powder & Ovarian Cancer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Attorney Ultima Morgan alerts consumers to the dangers of using Johnson's Baby Powder and Shower to Shower talcum powders. Morgan claims that both companies were aware that the products had the potential to cause ovarian cancer in women, but decided not to disclose the information. If you or a loved one has developed ovarian cancer from regular use of these products, Morgan suggest calling the number provided.
- April 19, 2017
- “Information. Protection. Justice.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots