Wells Fargo App TV Spot, 'Bicyclist'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
There's a bake sale outside the bank and this bicyclist wants to buy some snickerdoodles. In his biking outfit, he goes into a Wells Fargo and starts talking to an employee about accessing his account without his card. Though he is used to having to answer security questions or give more information, the employee tells him that the Wells Fargo mobile app now lets people request a one-time code to withdraw money from an ATM when you don't have your card.
- April 18, 2017
- Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo App
- “Building Better Every Day.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Creative Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots