Wounded Warrior Project TV Spot, 'Chris' Story' Featuring Trace Adkins
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Chris, a wounded veteran, talks about his experience seeing the devastation of 9/11 in New York. His life was changed on that day, but he tells viewers it has been substantially improved by the work of the Wounded Warrior Project. He and country star Trace Adkins urge viewers to consider donating to the cause, which helps injured veterans get the services they need.
- April 20, 2017
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots