Comcast/XFINITY TV Spot, 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During a support group meeting, Chuck believes that being known as The Boy Who Cried Wolf is an unfair portrayal of him. When his therapist mentions his abandonment issues, everyone sheds light on their secrets. The Big Bad Wolf reveals how he use to eat sheep while Chicken Little puts Greg from AT&T on the spot. He used to tell everyone they could get AT&T Fiber when in reality only a few people could actually access it. This prompts Pinocchio to inquire if AT&T is hiring. XFINITY declares it delivers gig speeds to more homes than anyone.
- January 19, 2018
- AT&T Internet Fiber
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Carlie Craig ... Chicken Little, Hugh Scott ... Pinocchio, Jane A. Johnston ... Evil Queen, Scott Vance ... Big Bad Wolf, Tammi Mac ... Group Therapist, Timmy Deters ... Greg
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots