Truth TV Commercial, 'Adult Swim: W.O.R.S.T. Episode 2'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In episode two of the Truth and Adult Swim collaboration W.O.R.S.T., a new employee gets a tour of the headquarters breakroom. After pointing out the coffee, tea and the fridge that smells like feet, her guides recall their "first worstie," the Great Fish-in-the-Microwave Execution of 2009. Just as they're reflecting on the man in the yellow fisherman's jacket who works cheap, another employee informs them that they've been recruited into Codename Tarfight and saddles them with boxes of files. The newbie pulls up old data about Operation Santa Claus (more like Smokey Claus), a true incident in which tobacco companies gave away free cigarettes psychiatric facilities. The adventures of the Worldwide Organization of Redoubt Structural Technologies continue in the next episode.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
- Adult Swim