CheapCaribbean.com TV Commercial, 'Side Effects'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
CheapCaribbean.com believes that 100 percent of people suffer from a vitamin sea deficiency. It recommends booking an all-inclusive beach vacation as the best course of treatment but also warns about its side effects including drowsiness, blurred vision, weight changes and a non-fatal drop in anxiety. The brand offers special discounts on its vacation packages for a limited time so people can cure their need for the beach.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- $150 off 5+ nights with the use of a promo code
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.