Common Sense Media TV Commercial, 'Distracted Parents'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a family sits down at the table for dinner, the parents neglect to engage with their son because they're too busy on their devices. He tells them he learned the monkey bars and did finger painting at school to which they distractedly respond. Nothing he says seems to grab their attention -- not even when he mentions his class is going on a one way trip to Mars. Common Sense Media suggests taking the #DeviceFreeDinner challenge.
- Common Sense Media
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.