Credit Karma TV Commercial, 'Haunted Gold'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of kids in a dark basement look over an old map and plot to get to Dead Man's Quarry. The group's leader says her dad's credit is so bad they could lose the house unless they find the haunted gold buried there. Suddenly a light turns on and the leader's mom comes down with a laundry basket to tell the little nerds that everything will be fine now that they've signed up for Credit Karma. Credit Karma knows that it might be bad for drama but it's good for credit.
- Credit Karma
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Bad for Drama, Good for Credit”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.