SafeAuto TV Spot, 'Fârnhäan: Paper Toilets'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
From the bathroom, a man calls for Fârnhäan to add toilet paper to his shopping list, but the voice assistant misunderstands and plays a song called "Paper Toilets" instead. The lyrics mention little origami thrones and the man quickly realizes that doesn't sound right. SafeAuto however, offers a piece of information that does make sense. The company claims its instant policy restart can get you reinsured easily.
- August 29, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots