Truth TV Commercial, 'Business or Exploitation?: Military Report'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Kaj Larsen, a truth correspondent and former Navy SEAL, investigates how Big Tobacco views military men and women by looking over its internal documents. His research shows that Big Tobacco pushed cigarettes on military bases to get soldiers hooked and 38 percent of smokers started smoking after enlisting. Truth urges you to end Big Tobacco's exploitation of the military for profit by spreading the truth.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency