The General Car Insurance TV Spot, 'Spike: Bayonets'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This man is scared. Sure, part of his fright is due to being tied up and the fan full of bayonets that is slowly getting closer to him from above. But he is also scared because he doesn't have car insurance and he is worried how he will get away if he escapes from this torture chamber. His captor, via a nearby television, agrees that not having insurance can be scary, but she wonders why he doesn't just go online and quickly sign up for insurance from The General.
- August 29, 2017
- The General
- The General Car Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots