Hotels.com TV Commercial, 'Glory Days'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Decked out in Florida Gators gear, a dad and his kids walk around a college football tailgate. He wishes their mom was there with them ... instead of getting rowdy over on Michigan Wolverines territory. Her school spirit is on full display as she waves around a college flag, obnoxiously cheers and kicks over a folding chair. The kids can clearly see how much their mom needs this as she chest bumps another fan and does splits much to her daughter's dismay. Captain Obvious declares that while reliving the glory days isn't always rewarding, Hotels.com is.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Collect ten nights, get one night free with Hotels.com Rewards
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Bodie Ohrmund ... Son in orange shirt, Brandon Moynihan ... Captain Obvious, Chris Marrs ... Dad, Melanie Paxson ... Mom, Alvin Ellie ... Man in Wolverine sweatshirt with football, Devon Reese Simon ... Teen daughter, Florida Gators , Michigan Wolverines