SafeAuto TV Commercial, 'Fârnhäan: 70s'
After he sees his father walk by the kitchen island, a man asks Fârnhäan, his technological voice assistant, what he might look like when he is in his seventies. Instead of showing him what he might look like as an older man, Fârnhäan shows him a vision of himself in the 1970s. While people dance all around him on a "Soul Train"-esque show called "Funk Depot," the man awkwardly stands, confused. The vision makes no sense at all to him, but SafeAuto says some things do make sense, like how much money you might be able to save when you switch to its insurance.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- SafeAuto Car Insurance
- “Glad Someone's Making Sense.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment