Rite Aid TV Commercial, 'Protect Yourself This Flu Season'
Maria, a Rite Aid pharmacist, warns people about the perils of being among the 20 percent of the U.S. population that gets the flu every year, who suffer through sore throats, violent sneezes and congested chests. At the same time, she helps out customers who are already ailing from these symptoms themselves. Tom, however, decides to bite the bullet and get his flu shot while he's still healthy. "See me well, or see me later," Maria says.
- Rite Aid
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Rite Aid Flu Shots
- “With Us, It's Personal.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MARC USA ... Agency, Havas New York ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment