Audi TV Spot, 'Orchestra Campaign: Cheers' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
All mic'd up and ready to roll, a pianist, with the help of three Audi vehicles, plays the theme song to the 1991 Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Comedy Series, "Cheers." The spotlight shines on all three of the vehicle orchestra members to honor some of the past award-winning TV shows and to say that progress is celebrating performance.
- September 17, 2017
- “Progress Is Celebrating Performance.”
- Venables Bell & Partners ... Creative Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency, Radical Media ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots