Campbell's Chunky Maxx Soup TV Spot, 'More Meat, Muscle and Hustle'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Campbell's claims that its Chunky Maxx soups contain 40 percent more meat than Campbell's Chunky soups. The brand is a sponsor of the NFL and believes that a soup with more muscle allows for more hustle.
- September 20, 2017
- Campbell's Soup
- Campbell's Soup Chunky Maxx Black Angus Beef, Campbell's Soup Chunky Maxx, Campbell's Soup Chunky Steak & Potato Soup
- “Chunky Maxx. Fill Up.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots